Year - 1868
St. Mary’s Church of Ireland Church & Halls
Crumlin Road

INFO

  • Parish church within Church of Ireland Diocese of Connor.
  • Managed by parish vestry and Diocesan Glebe Committee.
  • Opened 1868; damaged during Blitz in 1941 and restored; shares church halls as community facility and local GP surgery; Church and Hall both B2 listed.

Click to see full screen

PROJECTS