Year - 1906
Carnegie Oldpark Library
Oldpark Road


  • Northern Ireland Foundation leading redevelopment project; charity focused on developing shared future, local community activism, and exchange of international best practice; provides cultural community engagement activity;
  • Governed by a Board; part-time staff and intern support; works closely with the Lower Oldpark Community Association;
  • One of over 2,500 libraries gifted by Andrew Carnegie across the English speaking world (three in Belfast); opened 1906, closed 2010; B1 listed.
  • Stop 11 on the North Belfast Heritage Trail (next stop North Belfast Working Men's Club).

Click to see full screen