Year - 1799
Frederick Street Quaker Meeting House
- Religious Society of Friends (Quakers) in North Belfast since 1799. Meeting for worship held every Sunday at 11am.
- Governed by the members, no paid staff.
- Original Meeting House designed by member Thomas Jackson, built 1839, demolished 1971; original features remain as the former red brick entrance and the Institute building (now leased offices); B2 listed.
- Stop 4 on the North Belfast Heritage Trail (next stop BCS Clifton House).